Tuesday 16 June 2015

Wishlist | Crown Brush


Brushes are the next thing in my collection I want to grow as I have the bare essentials but definitely need more. Especially since its a bit of a pain to have to continuously clean my brushes as I have no back ups. 

I first heard of Crown Brush through other beauty bloggers but I first came into contact with them last year at IMATS where I picked up a couple of brushes. I am going to IMATS again this year so will definitely be picking up more next month, so I thought I would show you a few I am interested in picking up.

Blush! Bronze! Illuminate! isn't technically a brush but it has most definitely intrigued me. I've seen some similar products from the likes of IT Cosmetics but obviously this is cheaper and easier to get hold of. The C473 Studio Pro Contour is the brush I'm most excited to get as I don't actually own a contour brush, I've just made do with other brushes to do the job. The C437 Pro Dome Blender is the perfect brush for applying blush and highlight. I already own the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and do hope to own a Beauty Blender soon but what harm is it to try another beauty sponge right? And finally the C139 Stiff Tapered Crease brush is a staple favourite in the beauty world and looks like a lovely crease brush.

Do you own any Crown Brushes? What's your favourite brush?



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!