Thursday 27 February 2014

Wishlist | Skincare



I've only lately just got serious about my skin care and am in the midst of trying out different products and brands. There are so many products out there both high end and drug store so I thought I would show you all what skin care items I'm lusting after at the moment.

Philosophy Hope In A Jar Moisturizer - £10.00/£34.00
I've have recently tried other Philosophy products like their Purity Cleanser and absolutely love them. I've also heard so many good things about this moisturizer and tried it on the back of my hand and love the texture. It is pretty pricey so preferably would like to try out a sample before I splash the cash.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - £22.00
I only own one other Origins product, there amazing Spot Remover and I absolutely love it. Again I've read so many good reviews for this product and I am still baffled and amazed at a mask you keep on overnight so am very intrigued to try it out.

Vichy Idealia Life Serum - £29.50
Vichy is a brand I've never tried and never even knew about before I started blogging. I've seen this new serum of there's everywhere and was intrigued to read up about it. It claims clinically proven efficacy on skin exposed to daily excesses: overstressed, pollution, uv overexposed, unbalanced diet which sounds exactly like what I need.

L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur Finishing Cream - £12.99
Oh L'Oreal, coming out with another genius product. L'Oreal is a brand I hold close to my heart through their makeup and their skin care. So when I tested this product out on my hand (I got shown to try it on the skin between your thumb and point finger) I was amazed by the results. This is definitely on my next shopping list!

Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them or were they disappointing?




5 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I haven't tried any of these but they sound lovely! I've always been pretty lazy with my skincare and have only recently been trying to be better about it too!

    Lauren // Lipstick & Lacquer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we are very similar then! :)

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  2. great wishlist! I've actually tried Hope in a Jar and LOVED it. It makes your skin so soft and I love the texture. I'm your new follower, looking forward to reading more of your posts! http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope in a Jar sounds like a great moisturizer. I really should put more effort into skin care...

    Christina
    (I'm having a giveaway if you're interested)
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Philosophy skin care, their serum is so lovely so I would love to try this out too as I'm yet to find a item of theirs I don't like!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!