Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunday Roundup | A Quick Update


This is going to be a little bit of a ramble post about what I've been up to and what I've got coming in for me. So first let me take you through the past week.

As some of you may know I'm starting a new job with Molton Brown at Gatwick Airport so this week I had to go get my new pass which was the last step to make me officially a Molton Brown girl. Me and my mum popped into town and I picked up a few goodies in Boots and TKMaxx so look out for future posts on them. My mum kindly drove me up to Gatwick to get my new pass as my car was in the garage so we had a nice little drive listening to some music. It was a good excuse to wear my cheap Primark Rayban copies. Two of the goodies I picked up which I was most excited about was from TKMaxx. I got two OPI Nail Envy's, one of the original formula and one of the Matte formula for £9.99. I love the original nail envy and haven't tried the Matte finish yet so excited to try these out. Also I picked up the It's A 10 Leave In Conditioner. I always hear so many American Youtubers and bloggers talking about this product and this is the first time I've seen it in my local TKMaxx. I used it last night and it's made my hair feel so soft.

I've never tried a Piña Colada before so when I spotted the Parrot Bay Frozen drinks on offer in Asda I thought I'd give it a go. And with this hot weather we've been having an ice cold cocktail was exactly the right move. I did enjoy it and would probably purchase it again. I recently posted a haul on what I bought in the Illamasqua sale which you can read here and instagrammed a picture which was liked by the official Illamasqua instagram which made my day. Of course one of the biggest things that happened this week was Kate & Wills had their little baby boy HRH Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge. I love babies and think he is so cute especially when they brought him out and he did his first royal wave! And finally with all this nice weather and having some spare time in between jobs I got to spend some time with some friends I haven't seen in a while. One whom is moving to America so it was lovely to see her and her new baby boy and play in the park with her little girl before they leave.

So now onto the future. I start my new job with Molton Brown tomorrow and this first week is going to be very hectic and stressful getting to know what the job is about and what is expected of me along with a trip up to Heathrow so I may not be able to post as often as I have done. I will try and get as many posts done and on my next days off will try and schedule some. So thank you for sticking by me and sticking with me and my little baby (yes I call my blog my baby ha!).

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'


1 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Woop! Huge congrats on the new job! Good luck next week.. (Not that you need it!)

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!