Saturday 27 July 2013

Review | The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish



This is my final review in the three products I was sent by the lovely people at the body shop. You can see my other two reviews here and here. So today I'm talking about the Satsuma Body Polish* and let me tell you my shower habits have completely changed. I never really gave much thought to the products I used in the shower, if it smelt nice I would buy it but that is now a thing of the past.

With suffering from eczema whenever I've purchased a body scrub I always felt like I had to go for a harsh scrub to feel like it did anything. For example I used to use Lushs Ocean Salt Scrub which has big rocks of salt in it. Now some people think this is crazy when you suffer from eczema and would make it worse but luckily I don't have it that bad and mine isn't super sensitive so I prefer a product to be a bit harsh so I felt like it would make a difference. Well that's what i used to think until I tried out this beauty product.

First lets talk about the scent, I love it! With fragrances in mind I tend to go for fruity, light and sweet scents. So obviously this transfers into any other products I use with a scent so when I first opened this up and smelt it I knew this was the perfect scent for me. Then when I saw the fine beads in it I second guessed the product. I thought that it was going to make me smell nice but not have any other benefits to my skin, boy was I wrong! I totally take back my first opinion of it and just tell you guys never judge a product by its cover. My skin has never felt so good and finally I have the courage to wear short sleeved tops out and bare my arms. I use this alongside the new Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser in the blue bottle for dry skin and these two together are winning products. I will definitely be trying out the different scents in the body polishes from The Body Shop and can't wait to repurchase this as my new favourite shower product.

It's available from The Body Shop site and costs £10 for 200ml.
A 75ml tube is also available for £5.

Have you tried any of the Body Shops Body Polishes? What's your favourite scent?



1 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I heard so many great things about this product! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!