Wednesday 3 July 2013

Products I Regret Buying | MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer


This is the first regret post I've ever written I believe. And it's a very rare occasion I find a product I don't love but that's life and not every product works for every single person. I love MUA as a brand and up until now hadn't had a single problem with any of their products. I love their eyeshadows and even their original primer. When the Undress Your Skin range came out and I saw they had a new primer I was more than excited to try it out. I loved the texture but then the problem hit as soon as I applied it to my face. As I rubbed in the product it just turned into little balls and didn't actually stay on my skin. I thought maybe I had applied it too soon after my moisturizer so felt obliged to give it another go. But to my dismay the same thing happened every time I applied it. I don't know if I'm doing it right but I got the same outcome every time. I tried applying it with my fingers, a brush and a sponge but nothing changed. I know the MUA brand is cheap so I don't always expect the most amazing outcome but I do expect the product to stay on my face and not roll up into little balls of product.

If you want to try the primer out for yourself then it's available from the MUA site for £5.
Let me know how you get on with it or if you already own it am I using it wrong?



1 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I love MUA and it always disheartens me when their products are sometimes disappointing! I root for them still!


    SOPHisticatexx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!