Monday 29 July 2013

Haul | Blog Sale Purchases


A couple of weeks ago I noticed that Adrienne from The Sunday Girl was having a blog sale and having never bought anything from a blog sale before I thought I would check it out. She had some really good products up for sale and if I had been quicker I would of definitely had purchased more but here is what I did get my hands on.

The first thing is an Elf Blush, there isn't a colour name on it but after looking at the website I think it might be Giddy Gold. I don't own any Elf blushes nor do I own many elf products but I will be buying more stuff to try as the pigmentation in this blush is amazing. Next is two Nicole by OPI nail polishes in the shades Stand By Your Manny and Alex By The Books. They are both perfect spring/summer colours and I especially can't wait to wear Alex By The Books which is the mint green colour. Another nail polish I picked up was by Angelica and it's in the shade Brit Pop 92. Its a really pretty glitter polish which will be great as an accent nail or even all of them at New Years Eve. And finally I got a Revlon Lip Butter in 045 Cotton Candy which is a pretty dark rosey pink colour. This is only my second lip butter and do plan to add many more to my collection.

So that's what I bought, I hope you liked this post and do let me know of any blog sales as I'm always on the hunt for new beauty goodies!



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!