Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sinful Colors Nail Polish Haul



When I heard that we were getting Sinful Colors polishes here in the UK I knew straight away that I was going to have to buy every colour! And even better they are at an incredible price of £1.99 per bottle. That even beats Barry M prices. I have yet to try out any of these colours so I will have future posts with my review on them but first let me show you what colours I picked.

Hottie is an incredible bright blue glitter polish which I haven't found with any other brand before. As I haven't tested these out yet I'm not sure how many coats it will take to make it opaque but they will be tried and tested soon!

Unicorn is going to be the perfect colour for summer (if we ever get a summer!). I own a few yellows but they are all bright, neon and this is a creamy pastel yellow and we all know pastels are the in trend this year.

Island Coral is again another pastel colour. I love corals, it's definitely my colour and can't wait to wear it.

Mint Apple is a very sought after colour. It's note quite Tiffany blue, but think that with an added jade green. It's gorgeous.

Social Ladder is different from the other colours I purchased. It's more on the pale side with a pearly finish. This would be a great colour if your one who likes to paint their nails but don't really like colour or maybe you can't for work then try this shade!

These are available from larger Boots stores and online.


9 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Pretty! I picked up my first Sinful Colors polish on Monday and I can't wait to use it :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a neon pink shade the other day and I love it! The colours you've picked are nice and summery, great post!

    Michaela @ Michaela-Leigh
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get my hands on some sinful colours, island coral looks lovely x

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have quite a few of these polishes now and loove them! Considering the price I find them very long lasting, even without a topcoat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a long time fan of Sinful colors , they have great colors and even better a great price . I came across your blog on a hop and i love it .

    wold love it if you checked out mine .
    http://boldbrashbeauty.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the nail posts to come :) Unicorn and mint apple have caught my eye already :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Social Ladder is gorgeous, I love it. Unicorn looks super pretty too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colours!love the sparkly blue colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these colours they're beautiful for summer :) Really want to try some of these, I keep meaning to look for them in my local Boots and keep forgetting! I've heard mixed reviews on how good they are to apply/how chip resistant they are, but they're so cheap I don't expect too much anyway :)
    Love Holly x

    h-c-style.blogspot.co.uk // h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!