Friday 28 June 2013

Review | Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner



I'm going to be honest, My names Adele and I never used to use a toner! I never really understood the importance of using a toner until I started working in my current job and got a lot of training on skincare. So I've been on the market for a toner for a while and have tried and tested quite a few. I'm not a cosmetic snob but none of the drugstore ones I tried felt like they were really doing anything and I didn't feel I was gaining anything from them. So having the benefit of working in Duty Free I thought i'd take the chance to chat to some of the consultants and ask them about their toners. I decided to settle on the Elemis brand and their Balancing Lavender Toner. As I can get some redness and uneveness to my skin the lovely Lydia that works for Elemis recommended this one for me to try. And the result, I LOVE IT! It totally calms my skin after I've cleansed and reduces the redness and hydrates my skin.

What toner do you use?



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!