Wednesday 10 April 2013

MUA Haul


When MUA revealed their new products they were launching I was more than excited to buy them and try them out. Look out in a couple of weeks for some review posts on these to see how I got on with them. So here's what I got...

Undress Me Too Palette
MUA Lipstick in Shade 3
Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer
Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

I love MUA just for the fact that you get such decent high quality products for such a low price. I know they are no Mac or Nars but for £1-£6 you get such a good quality products which makes me go running back for new products.

Have you tried out these products yet? What do you make of them?



7 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Oooo I would love to know how you get on with the primer and highlighter! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about getting the palette. The colours are really nice.

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the palette a little while now and it quickly became my favourite, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove that palette. And the highlighter too, very similar to the MAC MSF that I have. Would like to try the primer but I have so many to get through I can't justify buying it! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, it would be awesome if you could check it out :) http://ohnoitsgeorgia.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Georgia xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love MUA Products! I got the highlighter and I love it. My favourite is the Undressed palette! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. saw this palette the other day, can't believe i didn't buy it - BIG REGRET!!

    Project Rattlebag xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!