Friday 8 February 2013

New Look Kelly Brook Lip Gloss Review



Kelly Brook Lip Gloss in 'Harbour Island' £2.99 New Look

I always love finding a cheap lip gloss which isn't just a plastic smelling sticky mess! Well Ta-dah introducing the Kelly Brook makeup line from New Look. To be completely honest when it comes to cheaper makeup I don't always have high hopes, after all the phrase 'you get what you pay for' comes to mind. So when I saw these lip glosses for £2.99 a pop I thought i'd give it a try and... I love it!
It's a deep fuchsia pink with no shimmer/glitter but it isn't matte. It's not too sticky and leaves my lips feeling so moisturized. It doesn't have amazing staying power but that's to be expected since it has no stain nor claims to stain the lips.
Overall for a cheap lip gloss I would definitely recommend this to people and I am definitely going back to see what other colours I can buy.

Follow me on Instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90


1 lovelies have something to say:

Feel free to leave a comment!