Saturday 2 February 2013

February 2013 Wishlist

1. Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Lipgloss {£23} - I'm quite lucky and work where there is a Dior counter so I have had a chance to try this out and I love it. It is the same concept as their Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm but quite simply in a gloss form which in my opinion just gives it that one little extra trump over the balm. It claims to react with the unique chemistry of everybody's lips. So everybody gets a slightly different colour outcome.

2. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur {£34-£63} - This perfume is quite simply ME! Fruity, light and sweet is just how I love my fragrances. It's main accords are white floral, fruity, sweet, caramel, vanilla and fresh. This to me just sounds delicious let alone smelling delicious. Can't wait to hopefully get my hands on it soon!

3. bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer {£21-£29} - I've tried many primers before and am still on a bit of a hunt for the perfect holy grail primer. I have yet to try any bareMinerals products so would love for this to be the first one I try. It has a SPF 15 in it which is always a good thing and it smooths and evens out skin texture and helps minimize pores.

4. Dior Cherie Bow Palette {£59} - This new limited edition Dior palette is probably more a wish that won't come true. As much as I would love it I just know I don't have the cash to part for it. It's available in two colour harmonies; pinks or smokey. Both come with a eye shadow trio, black liner and a fresh gloss.

5. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer {£5.99} - Now to be fair I do already own Big Bang so it's not so much as a whole a wishlist product it's more like the colours I want to buy. I will probably eventually admit to myself that I want all the colours available but for now I'm lusting after Stella, Celestial and Nova. Rimmel is on 3 for 2 at the moment at Boots so I might pop down there and fulfill this off my wishlist!

What are your wishlists for this month?

Follow me on Instagram: CosmeticGirlAdele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90


4 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Cool stuff! The Dior palet is my favourite!
    Love,
    Amélie

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist, I really want that Juicy perfume too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the bareminerals foundation primer, but I have tried their eyeshadow primer and it is amazing!!! Let us know if you do try it, and how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these products, great wishlist! :)

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!