Saturday 24 November 2012

Benefit Box Blushers

Unless you have been living under a rock in the beauty world everyone knows the oh so famous Benefit box blushes. As I work in a beauty department I get the pleasure of playing about with all the box blushes but I do own 2 of them myself.

As you can tell from the picture, my Sugarbomb has been slightly more loved then my Thrrrob. This tends to happen to the packaging on the blushers. They are made from sturdy cardboard which means they can go through the wars and still come out just slightly scratched. All the box blushers come with a little brush. There is much controversy to do with the brush, some people love them some hate. With me it makes no difference, they are great to use when out and about but when I'm at home I use my MAC.
Benefit Thrrrob Box Blusher - Discontinued

Sadly this box blusher is actually discontinued so is no longer available, unless you find a genuine one on ebay. It gives the perfect pink glow to the cheeks and as all the other blushers have an amazing scent to them.


On the website its described as 4 complementary shades of peach, soft plum, pink & rose that creates a natural radiance. I love this blusher, it gives the right amount of glow to the cheeks. You can swirl the colours together or wear them alone.

 Do you own any box blushers? Which are your favourites?

Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE


10 lovelies have something to say:

  1. they both look gorgeous I especially like the look of Sugarbomb. I'm looking to get one of the Benefit boxes but undecided between a blush and Hoola bronzer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so nice and is always such a choir to choose 1! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi. I really love the color of the Thrrrob, so much that I just went online and found Thrrrob and sugarbomb and now have them coming this week. Thanks so much for sharing. :I hope I love them as much as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not own any of Benefit's Blushers because they do not show up well on my skin D: the swatches look gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look and scent of Sugar Bomb, though I've never purchased it myself!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!